September 11, 2012

Autumn means Hard Work

It's been a while since I posted here, and summer is the reason why. Because of my lovely adorable children, I have less time to work during the summer than I do during the school year. This year, we traveled. And I mean, we traveled, during the summer. Our first trip was to Washington, D.C. to see my parents, and then we went to France because of an unexpected opportunity, and then my husband and I went to Australia for the wedding of our beloved niece. As a result, I came out of the summer exhausted and not as far along on my projects as I'd like to be.

Still, I was able to enjoy some fallow mind time, and I'm very motivated to work hard during the autumn. I'm planning to deliver my novel, For Love, For Power, and get some short stories out as well. I'll be upping my blogging a little bit, but trying to stay restrained on my general use of the internet in order to seek greater productivity. I'm in a place where I have a huge list of projects I want to be working on; now that I'm back, I'm going to be taking them on with a vengeance.

It sounds like fun!





















.