May 25, 2011

My schedule for BayCon 2011!

I'm excited. This weekend is BayCon, where I got my start as a writer - seriously, it was the first convention and writer's workshop that I ever attended. I'm so thrilled that I get to come back on the pro side these days!

I'll be there all four days, but not for the full day, since I just live up the road. Here are my panels and events:

Friday, May 27
8:00 pm - Meet the Guests Reception in Grand Ballroom E and F

Saturday, May 28
2:30-4:00 pm - The Analog Mafia (yes, I am a member!) in Stevens Creek
4:00-5:30 pm - $5, a dead fish, and a time machine in Winchester (with Mary Robinette Kowal!)

Sunday, May 29
1:00-2:30 pm - Our Mythological Roots in Lawrence

Monday, May 30
10:00-11:30 am - Fantasy Themed Reading (that means me and others reading our work!) in Lafayette
1:00-2:30 pm - Lovable Rogues; Prissy Heroes in Bayshore East and West

I really hope to see you there!












.